Saint Joseph Notre Dame High School
Joyful, inclusive Community
- A welcoming, beautiful campus for students who are diverse in their talents, ethnicities, and backgrounds.
- A connected community focused on students’ individual success.
- A deeply professional faculty dedicated to personalized learning in small classes.
- An innovative, rigorous, and creative learning environment developing open-minded, generous individuals who lead joyful lives of faith, scholarship and service.
- New in 2014-15 Mandarin, Coding, Faith in Action, or Speech and Debate.
- Electives Astronomy, photography, percussion ensemble, film studies, and more.
- Biomedical Sciences A four-year, project-based program featuring STEM curricula with applied research. Students study physiology, medicine, research, microbiology, and public health.
- Challenging AP and Honors Courses 22 rigorous AP and Honors courses in major subject areas.
- Digital Savvy Learning Bring Your Own Computer program, classrooms with LCD projectors and smart boards, science labs with state-of-the-art equipment, and campus-wide wireless access.
- Arts Students participate in award-winning theater, music, literary and visual arts programs, sharing work in public performances, exhibitions, and competitions.
- Athletics 32 sports teams, with more than 60% of students participating in athletics. In 2014, our men’s basketball and cross country teams were state champions.
- Clubs Students take part in affinity groups, fundraise for worthy causes, and host fun events on and off campus.
- Faith and Service The campus ministry program fosters leadership through faith and spirituality. SJND’s inclusive Catholic community welcomes all spiritual traditions.
- Student Government The Campus Life Team (CLT), a nationally recognized model of student government, strengthens collaboration, project management and other essential life and leadership skills.
- Starting in ninth grade, counselors provide comprehensive guidance. A dedicated college counselor supports the college admissions process. 99% of the Class of 2014 will attend college with nearly $6 million in scholarships. For a complete list of college admissions, visit http://www.sjnd.org/admissions/college-success.