Shu Ren International School is committed to empowering students to become internationally-minded critical thinkers and lifelong learners. Through our engaging, inquiry-based environment students reach their full academic potential and become caring, multilingual, and culturally literate global citizens. Shu Ren is a Mandarin-English bilingual school for students from Pre-K (age 2-5) to 8th grade and is California’s only Mandarin immersion International Baccalaureate (IB) World School.
Shu Ren’s programs offer:
- The internationally acclaimed International Baccalaureate Programme, a rigorous educational program that focuses on the development of the whole child
- Elementary School (K-5): IB’s Primary Year Programme (PYP) with Mandarin immersion; instilling a love for learning through guided inquiry and exploration
- Middle School (G6-8): IB’s Middle Year Programme (MYP) for students with Mandarin immersion background andstudents without prior Mandarin background; opportunity for field trips to China
- Spanish class beginning in 3rd grade
- Differentiated and small group instructions that meets the needs of each student
- Engaging music, art, PE and enriching activities such as field trips, Lunar New Year Celebration, and language & cultural exchange with students from China